Day 1: Arrival at Penang
• Meet our local representative at the Penang Airport.
• Transfer to the hotel and work off your jet lag to gear up for an exciting day tomorrow.
Day 2: Penang
• Enjoy a delicious breakfast and set out for the Penang city tour.
• Explore colonial Georgetown and Fort Cornwallis, the historical beacons of the city.
• Check out Little India and Chinatown that attest to the multi-cultural hues of Penang.
• Drop by at the Royal Selangor to see the unique pewter craftsmanship of the talented local artisans.
• Head over to Wat Chayamankalaram to view one of the world’s largest reclining Buddha’s.
• Wrap up the tour with a visit to the Penang State Museum which houses the rich history of Penang’s strait settlements and showcases exhibits from Malaysia, India and China.
Day 3: Penang – Langkawi
• Catch a flight of Langkawi after breakfast.
• Meet up with our local tour representative at the Langkawi Airport.
• Enjoy a leisurely evening at the hotel.
Day 4: Langkawi
• Enjoy a filling breakfast in the rejuvenating atmosphere and set out for the Langkawi City Tour.
• Shop till you drop, for souvenirs at Kuah Town.
• Check out the striking twelve-metre tall sculpture of an eagle poised to take flight at Eagle Square.
• Visit the Underwater World, a sprawling six-acre aquarium that houses over 250 species of aquatic creatures, including the enormous Amazonian Arapaima, the largest freshwater fish in the world!
• Wind up with a visit to the AtmaAlam Craft Centre, where the exquisite craftsmanship will take your breath away!
Day 5: Langkawi – Kuala Lumpur
• Catch a transfer to Kuala Lumpur after a lip-smacking breakfast.
• Check in to your hotel upon arrival, as per the timing regulations.
• Kick back and relax at the hotel or take a leisurely stroll around the block, according to your convenience.
Day 6: Departure
• It is time to bid adieu (sadly), to the exotic Malaysian isles.
• Check out from your hotel and drive up to the Kuala Lumpur International Airport for your flight to Delhi.
• Don’t forget to fill up the feedback form on your way back! We’d love to hear from you!\