Day 1: Arrival at Hua Hin
• Arrive at the Bangkok Airport and complete all the visa processing and customs formalities.
• Drive up to Hua Hin and check-in into the hotel.
• Take the rest of the day off to soak in the scenic beauty of the place.
Day 2: Hua Hin
• Begin your vacation with a day of leisure, to spend as per your convenience.
• Check out some of the local tourist sights or relax along the sun lined beach.
• If you are an adventure buff, there are also plenty of waterfront activities here that you can avail of, not to mention a wide range of seafood delicacies for the foodies!
Day 3: Hua Hin – Bangkok
• Check out from the hotel after breakfast.
• Leave for Bangkok, which ought to take about three to four hours.
• Check in to your hotel in the afternoon.
• Spend an evening browsing through the colorful streets and gear up for an exciting time on the morrow.
Day 4: Bangkok City Tour
• Set out to explore the city after breakfast.
• Be awed by the majesty and opulence of the Grand Palace.
• Visit the Emerald Buddha, one of the most revered statues in Thailand.
• The Wat Arun or the Temple of Dawn, the Royal Barges Museumand the floating market are also worth a visit.
• If you are a hardcore shopper, there are malls, shopping complexes and boutiques galore, vying for your attention.
• Do not miss a visit to Chatuchak market and Chinatown on any account!
Day 5: Departure
• Rejuvenate yourself with a filling breakfast.
• Take some time off for a spot of souvenir shopping.
• Later check out from the hotel and set off for the Bangkok Airport to catch a flight back home!